Tuesday, April 30, 2013

caffeinated crack

I finally made my way to Puglia, Lecce to be exact, after years of daydreaming about it.
Needless to say, I was NOT disappointed. I won't go into the details of how incredibly beautiful the city and region are, instead I'll share with you the most amazing caffeinated crack I discovered while there:

CAFFE' IN GHIACCIO= a shot of espresso with almond syrup (some say "almond milk" but the ones I had were all made with almond syrup) on the rocks. So incredibly delicious and refreshing.
This will be my summer beverage.
Thank you, Lecce!

3 comments:

HRC Brindisi said...

Hi
I used this pic of the tasty caffè in ghiaccio for my fb page. https://www.facebook.com/HardRockDelSalento
If you don't want me to use it, just tell me and i will remove it :)
Many thanks

PS have a look at the page also, and take a minute to tell me what would you think of an Hard Rock Cafe based in Salento (in Brindisi, near Lecce)

Romerican said...

HRC Brindisi-
Not a problem at all, actually... it's not even my photo! I got it from Google. So enjoy it :)

As for a HR Cafe in Salento, don't know what to tell you. I'm not from that area, I'm from Rome and can honestly say I've only been to the HRC here once. It's not the kind of place I'd choose to go to, but I'm sure lots of people would welcome it.

HRC Brindisi said...

Ciao Romerican
yeah, I feel you.
It was just an idea to exploit some unused buildings that we've in Brindisi. I really liked the HRC in Firenze, would love to see a similar one here. But I know that Hard Rock cafe don't onpen everywhere, it has to be a metropolitan area or with lots of tourism, and also takes lots of investments.

Anyway, next time you'll be in Lecce come to Brindisi :) you'll be very welcome!!

PS LOL @ the pic issue.